Saturday, January 1, 2011

Intro..............

There is an old joke that goes"fat girls are like mopeds , they're only to  fun to ride until you friends see's you on one ......."  , yea i thought it funny too ,when i 15 years old , it seem like to today curvy is the new skinny let's remember that the skinny girl look has only been in fashion for nearly 40 years, if Marilyn Monroe or Jayne Mansfield was superstars today they most likely would have gain their fame  as video vixens in hip hop video's(i know it fucked up but a thick white is the black man's   Kryptonite). Even in the pages of playboy back in days have women in there who was at least a size 10 to 14 . I was raised in a household when skinny girls was mocked and poked at for having no figure ,no ass , and flat breasted and was told they needed to eat. when i look back at my sexual conquests (and believe me they we're alot of them !) most of these we're chubby ,fat, bbw, plump , whatever the fuck you called them ,i just call them women , no matter what , while i never have a racial preference (i do in way have a thing against  Asian women i'll explain that later on.....) .To say my taste in woman started back in my childhood would be a lie , it started more in my late teens with my first real girlfriend in high school , she wasn't the hottest girl in the school or even for that matter not even popular girl, but just she was  willing to date me  let alone to have sex with me . She had beautiful wavy hair  and a HUGH set of tits , i know later on she would be come a mother and have a son ,i only hope she didn't breast fed him because he might have a breast fetish in his adult years , god know i did after dating her,but she was my first big girl and not the last , so a thank you A.S. for opening  the flood gate and winging me a away from a life empty sex with skinny chicks .this is just the beginning in a long list of stories and blogs of the woman i lust , love and longing  for, enjoy the trip it was fun and painful to live it as it was to type it and reliving  it ..........